cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding TV and VOLT

mrsean93
On our wavelength

Hi,

Sorry, it seems i always come here to complain about something.. I was happy once everything was sorted honest! 

However my SKY TV is now up for renewal.. so i asked Virgin for a price. I got a package i was happy with and then sign up happened

I will start by saying i already had a O2 account... I then signed up to broadband where they included a SIM for VOLT... now i want to add Tv they want to give me another SIM as part of that package but to do that i need another new O2 account taking it up to 3... am i just being fussy or is it a bit extreme to expect customers to get a new o2 account each time they get a deal?

4 REPLIES 4

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

As you are already an O2 customer there is no need for any other SIM cards at all.

Sales seem to be using Volt as in income generating opportunity as far as their commission is concerned.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

mrsean93
On our wavelength

It really does seem that way, surely a better way would be offering the ability to "upgrade" my existing SIM. It just seems backwards to me that they want a new account each time.

I have also noticed that they have sent me a new contract for £92pm (this was supposed to include an unlimited O2 SIM). i was told the package total would be £92 but they dont seem to have advertised the o2 price to me unless i pay nothing to O2 and the sim isnt mentioned on the Virgin contract?

I think i'll be giving them a call in the morning -something doesnt seem right to me. 

Hi, regarding the o2 sim that is billed separately via o2 themselves, I hope that helps.

Hi mrsean93,

Sorry for any confusion over your package and pricing.

Package changes aren't something we deal with via the forums, but so I can take a look at what's been added I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner) to get a few more details from you.

Alex_Rm