cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Netflix

rachl
Tuning in

2B554DDF-20C9-40C1-B23F-103F2F7D5DE4.png

I have upgraded to volt and trying to add Netflix.

Using my virgin media app - I click streaming it then brings up the attached picture, but the link does not work.

if I try and sign up on the tv box it asks for mobile first then sends link to phone to complete registration on payment details no option to add virgin media ….. how do you register????

I also tried chat but I’m afraid they where less than useless!

85 REPLIES 85

Hi astack, thanks for the message and sorry to hear about the issue with Netflix. We are aware of this issue and have raised this with IT and hope to have a resolution soon ^Chris

Josep58
On our wavelength

We've heard that for the last two or so months.

You could simply say you cannot fix it because you don't know how to nor do you even know what's going on. 

You should start issuing refunds for all the people you've breached the contracts with. Please will soon move if it isn't fixed soon. 

We've been promised emails for so long with nothing. Just tell us it can't be fixed so we don't keep getting our hopes up for nothing. 

Yet MORE fobbing off. More chance of a lottery win, been waiting for 2 weeks for so called IT. 

You need to start refunding people, YOU are in breach of contract. 

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I can appreciate the frustration caused with this astack,

Just to clarify, did you have Netflix added to your service prior to the new agreement or is this a new sale?

Let us know,

Kain

This a new sale, our contract states Netflix included, and that was what we were told by the salesperson. Surely someone can look on my wifes account and see this! 

tafrock
Superfast

I also have a query about this. I renewed my contract yesterday from ultimate oomph to ultimate volt. All well n good and happy with price but how do I get the promised Netflix. I don't currently have a Netflix account. Do I set one up via the activate button or do I wait for an email detailing what I have to do. My contract says it's included. I was assured it was inclusive in the price. Please advise 

You have to wait for the email , and good luck with that !!!

I and many others have been waiting more than 2 months for this to happen , and in all that time we have just been fobbed off time after time and VM still seem to be totally clueless about fixing the problem.

You will no doubt get pointless posts from a member of staff asking you if you have checked your junk mail , do you have a Netflix activation button ( which you won't , or if you do it will do nothing!) and then they will raise an "IT ticket" which so far nobody has one resolved even a month after it's completion date,I even doubt their existance , my requests for a screen shot have fallen on deaf ears and there is not a link for us to check them.

tafrock
Superfast

But I do have an activate button tractor boy. It asks me to create an account. Is that what I should do

You may be lucky , most aren't.

But see what option you get , it should say something along the lines that Netflix is including in your bundle and not make any mention of payment , then you will be ok.

For most that see it the options are pay £10.99 standard + premium , options that say pay via VM , if that is what you get do not take this option , you may be charged extra , if not and it does activate it will be cancelled by Netflix in a few days saying Virgin will not pay.

Good luck...

If Virgin keep this up I would think Netflix will cut off the contract with Virgin. I got an "upgrade" too new WifI pods. They are good but then my Netflix went. I'm now regretting renewing my contract and switching too a better deal. 

We are paying for it in the contract. If Virgin fail to provide it, it's a breach.

I checked the status in my area and apparently they are fixing Netflix and it should be back with us tomorrow. I doubt that's true.

I don't see what's hard to send a link so we can activate Netflix.

Virgin Media are jokers.

Edit: After looking at the previous replies from the forum team. They all seem too be the same copy and paste rubbish. Somehow, the people who don't even work at Virgin know more then IT and the customer support teams who work at Virgin.