cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation code for Netflix

lexieboobee
Joining in

After speaking to customers support requesting the activation code for Netflix over a week ago I still haven’t received anything? told it would arrive in a couple of days 

6 REPLIES 6

PhilipF
Superfast

Not unusual. having had this service for about 10 months, which took a month for the email to turn up, I re-contracted end of February in the process they removed the Netflix standard inclusive, despite it been on the contract. 16 days later no email, escalated as a complaint and its still in progress.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi lexieboobee, thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media Community Forums. 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are having regarding the Netflix activation code.
May I ask if you have Netflix with your package? i.e. Do you have a Volt contract which includes Netflix or do you choose to have Netflix billed through Virgin Media?
Let us know.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

my package includes Netflix 

Hi @lexieboobee,

Thanks for expanding. Do you have any order confirmation documentation that states Netflix is inclusive in your bundle?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Yes my package includes Netflix, when I renewed my contract this year and added Sky Sports 

Hi lexieboobee,

Thank you for reaching back out to us min our community and welcome, sorry to hear you have not received anything in regards to Netflix which you believe is part of your package, so I can look into this for you I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.