Menu
lexieboobee
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Activation code for Netflix

After speaking to customers support requesting the activation code for Netflix over a week ago I still haven’t received anything? told it would arrive in a couple of days 

0 Kudos
PhilipF
Superfast
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Activation code for Netflix

Not unusual. having had this service for about 10 months, which took a month for the email to turn up, I re-contracted end of February in the process they removed the Netflix standard inclusive, despite it been on the contract. 16 days later no email, escalated as a complaint and its still in progress.

0 Kudos
Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi lexieboobee, thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media Community Forums. 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are having regarding the Netflix activation code.
May I ask if you have Netflix with your package? i.e. Do you have a Volt contract which includes Netflix or do you choose to have Netflix billed through Virgin Media?
Let us know.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
lexieboobee
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

my package includes Netflix 

0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi @lexieboobee,

Thanks for expanding. Do you have any order confirmation documentation that states Netflix is inclusive in your bundle?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
lexieboobee
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yes my package includes Netflix, when I renewed my contract this year and added Sky Sports 

0 Kudos