cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1gig volt still not there

MattjVideos
Dialled in

hello best way to put it my 1gig volt is still not active ive tried to speak with virgin over the phone and all they want me to do is recontract with 1gig 62 pounds and i said no because thats not want im wanting because im entitled to the 1gig volt because that my next speed from 500

so best way to put it can u vm give me my volt 1gig what im aloud ive marked a complaint as well and here is my contract that says im aloud volt 1gig speed becuase im with o2 so here is screen shot of my email when i recontracked and yes o2 side is all fine just virgin thanks

Screenshot (1).png

8 REPLIES 8

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @MattjVideos,

Welcome back, thanks for posting.

I am sorry for any issues with your package.

Unfortunately we do not deal with package changes from this platform, it would be best if you call us on 0345 454 1111 on option - 1 then 4. So we can help you further with this.

I can understand that this is frustrating, let me know how it goes.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

its not a packet change just need my 1gig volt actived and i would call them but they just want to recontract me and make me pay 62 pound last time i called i asked for oneone who there is first language is english and 2 of diffrent people said no but then i got someone who was english what was good but he was ment to call me on the 26 but that never happend so im just stuck because when i try call all it is a scam and oh lets see how much money they can pay just feed up of this thats why a put in a complint but that done nothing so what im i ment to do please just help me some how

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hope you have got a Hub 4. Anything less and you are limited to around 600Mb

Bad news is Virgin appear not to have any Hub 4's ......effectively they are overselling.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

have hub 4 but no matter what i say i have to pay 62 pound and a new hub 4 what is bs

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@MattjVideos wrote:
have hub 4 but no matter what i say i have to pay 62 pound and a new hub 4 what is bs

Virgin customer services are clueless on Volt. Mind you, they are clueless on most things.

What is it, ranked worst customer services four quarters in a row?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

ye tbh i just dont know what to do at this point

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I will send you over a private message to look into this for you. 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

there