Menu
rigsby68
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

youve got 15 new uktv channels.........

so received the virgin tv edit email informing me of this on Thursday and I quote

No word of a lie! In addition to all the marvellous channels you already have as part of your Virgin TV pack, you’ll now find the likes of Christmas Gold HD, W, Christmas Food, alibi and many more available to watch until 8 January. From sitcom giggles and awesome cooking inspiration to edge-of-your-seat drama and cracking films, there’s a bit of something for all 

just been through the pain of speaking to customer services then tech then back to customer services to be then told it doesn't go live until Monday,,,,,,,,

can anyone on the player package confirm if they have them activated yet, as I feel I have just been fobbed off to get me off the phone.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: youve got 15 new uktv channels.........

I would suggest Monday is correct. What date range does the TV Edit email state?

0 Kudos
Grimmy
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Exactly the same email, no dates on it other than the end date. Monday makes sense as I saw another thread saying this was the date some of the UKTV channel numbers change. 

Hopefully this is correct. 

Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

If the agreement with the broadcasters is as per normal, then the free-to-view period is 30 days.

30 days from Monday (10th December) is 8th January, which is the stated end date.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos