Menu
jackiesb19
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

vhd box upgrade

i have a new v6 box and 2 old hd bpxrs will i get 2 upgraded boxes to replace old ones  customer for over 20 years they are out only source of signal  dont want to spend hrs of frustration on the phone to a call centre who doesnt listen,,,,,,,,,,they are truly awful should i go straight to retensions are they english based

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: vhd box upgrade

Hi if the two boxes are obsolete, fazed out and you are paying for three boxes then maybe if they are current Tivos then they will be like for like, and yes retentions are based in the UK. Regards Micky 

0 Kudos
jackiesb19
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

on hold yet again  rang the no on letter  anyone know which option to press  im losing the will to live 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi jackiesb19, 

Thanks for your post, 

Have you been able to get in touch with the team?

Let me know if you still need help.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
jackiesb19
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

managed to get through eventually ,i have a tech coming next week with 2 boxes ,been told no charge or change in contract  .realy hope this is correct ,will wait and see ,will post the result ,the young man i spoke to was def not the normal call centre type ,very good ,listened to my concerns about charges we will see what happens when they are installed ,iwas told no new contract when they swapped my dead tivo,but a new contract was given 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I see, once everything has been installed and in place, give us a call and we can double check everything, I am sure it will all be fine Smiley Happy ^JF

0 Kudos