Menu
Highlighted
handman
Dialled in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

upgrade and offers joke

had a email from virgin today saying to check my upgrade and offers for £2 extra a month I can have the hayu channel and sky boxes set after the 12 month contract my payment will be a extra £17.50 a month but I would have to pay £65 activation fee so all you have saved me in a year is £6.50 !!!! I don't think that is a great deal for any long serving customer so won't be taking that offer up thanks very much !!!!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: upgrade and offers joke

Never heard of an activation fee for upgrading your package. You want to check that out.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi handman,

Thanks for getting in touch

To add to Kippies post, there would be an activation fee for a new box which is one off fee priced at £25.00.

We'll be happy to look into your account to make sure everything is in place if you need that peace of mind

Just drop us a response and either I or one of my team will pick this up for you

David_Bn

geoff1962
Up to speed
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I see the same thing on my upgrades page . Upgrade to maxit tv for an extra £1.50 a month but a massive £65 activation fee .
0 Kudos
handman
Dialled in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

why would I need a new box ? I already have a v6 and TiVo box don't need any more boxes or replacements

0 Kudos