Menu
Highlighted
Kiltedscot
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

tv upgrade with v6 offer

hi,

i received an email from virgin offering me to upgrade my package and adding tv to full house 200 bundle, email legit followed link to virginmedia site , page was secure and valid certificate had all my details so agreed, with self install even a choice if delivery dates.

but over a week and no update, can someone check this, called 150 about something else and well i rather use web now. 

copied the body of last email when completed form

anyone help or had similar

gordon

Hi Gordon,
Good news! We've received your upgrade order and we're hard at work getting it all sorted. 

You'll find your order summary below, along with your installation choice and date. We hope you enjoy your new services!

Your order summary

Full House 200 Bundle

Full House TV
VIVID 200
Talk Weekends
V6 Box
New monthly cost

Price for first 12 months 

Price after 12 months £75 a month

You've chosen to have your QuickStart package delivered on 12 April 2018 8Am-9Pm. We'll send you an email within the next 48 hours to let you know when we'll deliver your QuickStart self-installation pack. 

All the best,

The Virgin Media team

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: tv upgrade with v6 offer

Hi Kiltedscot

Thanks for getting in touch about the online offer and for posting about this Smiley Happy

I can see since you posted you have spoken to our teams and they have popped this through for you and made sure that this is price matched, which is fab Smiley Very Happy.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Take care.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos