Menu
rob1970
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

switching to sky

cannot get in touch with virgin, I think they do this on purpose. They've upped my bill another £30 a month, lets face it the service / package is the worst out there, struck a deal with sky for half what they want..CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL 

0 Kudos
jamesofmerton
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: switching to sky

'They've upped my bill another £30 a month'

in other words you haven't being paying full price and your 'loyalty' discount has ended so you are moving.

'the service / package is the worst out there'

millions would disagree

'struck a deal with sky for half what they want'

in other words you have got a new deal price with them which will end after a period and the same argument will happen again 'They've upped my bill another £xx a month'

it's business. the only way to get cheap deals is to switch every provider each and every year. we have already changed our electric supplier 3 times in a year.

praxis
Rising star
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@rob1970 wrote:

cannot get in touch with virgin, I think they do this on purpose. They've upped my bill another £30 a month, lets face it the service / package is the worst out there, struck a deal with sky for half what they want..CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL 

Don’t forget you need to give them 30 days notice for cancelling there services 

0 Kudos
jpeg1
Trouble shooter
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

You can be sure that somewhere there is a Sky forum where someone is complaining that their bill has just gone up and they are moving to Virgin to get an introductory deal. 

It's called Churn.

Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

And another tick in the box for OFCOM!

Keep switching every time your bill goes up & you will make them very happy.

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports/Cinema (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, 350M BB, Virgin PAYG Mobile
0 Kudos