Menu
jonny66
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

purchased box sets freezing. Contact not available.

Purchased a box set from the media store. Rang and complained when it keeps freezing and sometimes loses sound. Half the cost refunded but problemstill there. Not convenient to ring and the messanger option is never available. Poor customer service!

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Josh_RW
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: purchased box sets freezing. Contact not available.

Hi jonny66,

Welcome to the Community!

I'm really sorry to hear you're having trouble with Virgin Store content.

Does the freezing/sound loss only affect content from the Virgin Store or does it affect On Demand and Catch Up content too? Have you noticed any issues with live TV channels?

Speak soon

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
centreise
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have the same issue, all movies from the Media store keep freezing and losing sound, I have been in touch with Customer services now for three months, I have three engineers out, boxes changed and rebooted several times etc etc all to no avail, Last port of call is an official complaint to Media house and the watchdog I suppose.

0 Kudos
jonny66
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No other problems. Just the annoying freezing and sometimes loss of sound on the purchased box set, though that is very dissapointing and has put me off purchasing anything else from the store. Just as annoying is the difficulity in trying to contact anybody at Virgin. Not much point having a chat option and stating that this is the best way for contact, if every time i try to use it, it says unavailable!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi centreise,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

I can see that you have been in touch with us since so I hope things are better now.  If you do need anything further, give us a shout.

Collette.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos