cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

program guide does not display program info just not available

jpheapy
Joining in

the program guide from tivo box displays all channels and the play as normal but since the last update the program information is not displayed it just says Not available i have restarted the tivo box as well as the broadband router, I have also updated the channel list, none of this has made a difference it still just says NOT Available.

can you explain why and what the fix might be

7 REPLIES 7

paul_u
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi

I can help you out with this..

Is your ondemand working?

Thanks P

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Hi paul

Yes it is and programs record correctly as well

thanks

paul_u
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Ok. can you press home button, help & settings, then settings, then network, Then select "connect to virgin media services"

Let that run through and get back to me with the outcome?

Thanks P

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Hi paul

it went through different stages until it got to getting infoand the displayed connection interrupted

N11

SK70
Joining in

hI Paul 

Sorry to jump in but there are various posts  on this same issue - will it be the same for all

Just run the connect to Virgin Media Service and it comes back with network connection unsuccessful - 'getting info - (connection interrupted)

And same code N11

regards

MrsEmm
On our wavelength

There are several other threads dealing with this.  I have same issue.  Apparently it is a national outage.

Craig_w4128
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi

There is currently a national outage and the network team are working on a fix as we speak

Thanks

Craig

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

Why not try our Text Messaging Service?

It’s a great way to get help with your Virgin Media services - and it's free!

Just send your query to 07533 051 809 and we’ll text you back.