Menu
Dolewynd
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

catch up

since joining virgin I have not been able to use catch up, phone 4/5 times tests done even had engineer in but not one seems to be fixing my problem on xl package, and virgin have texted me saying they know about others having same problem and will up date , but that never happens, can anyone help??

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Rose_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: catch up

Hi Dolewynd,

Welcome to the community and I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems with the Catch Up service.

I'd just like to confirm what happens when you try to use Catch Up?

Are there any error codes?

Hope to hear from you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Dolewynd
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I have no error codes, never had any. I have spoken to customer service 4 or 5 times all repeating the same things , tests, resets etc  and they even sent an engineer who told me it was a problem with the service not my equipment. I can watch and record programs no problems, but try and use catch up I cant. Some channels say part of your subscription but most say I need to up grade. I am on xl full house tv, 200 vivid broadband and phone line and I believe catch up is a part of  my package. I have also had a text from Virgin media telling me that they are aware of customers having issues and will keep me updated on it, which as usual did not happen. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Rose_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dolewynd,

Thanks for posting and I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems with Catch Up.

I have checked your V6 and it's currently showing offline so I'd just like to confirm whether it's switched on at the moment?

Hope to hear from you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Dolewynd
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

it is on, leave it on all the time.

0 Kudos
Dolewynd
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Virgin status report has this problem in hand, they just keep moving the day for repair/fix up 2 more days every time I check on it, 8th, 10th and 12th of Oct`.

Is there anyone actually working on this, come on had this problem for nearly 3 months so unhappy with Virgin

0 Kudos