Menu
Highlighted
mask
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

catch up not working

Have had a new v6 box for two weeks now and not able to watch catchup as always comes up temporarily unavailable have had this for two weeks needs sorted.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: catch up not working

Hey Mask, 

I'm sorry to hear your Catch Up isn't working for you. 

I've taken a look at your account and tried to run some diagnostics on your V6 box, but it's currently showing as offline. Is the box switched off at the moment? If so, could you let me know once the box is on and if not, could you reboot the box for me and let me know once you've done this? We'll take another look at this for you then.

Speak soon 

Rebecca 

Forum Team

New around here? Find out more about the Community by checking our "Getting started guide"

0 Kudos
mask
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Rebecca i have my v6 on now for rest of night
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mask, 

I've taken another look at your account however the box is still showing as offline at the moment which may indicate a fault. 

I'd recommend doing a forced connection on the box which you can do by going to Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Network > Connect to the Virgin Media Service now. You can step back and carry on watching TV while the box does this. If you could then try catch up again for me and let me know if it still isn't working. 

Speak soon 

Rebecca 

Forum Team

New around here? Find out more about the Community by checking our "Getting started guide"

0 Kudos