Menu
sjohn
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Would like to upgrade but cant

What are you doing at Virgin. Just tried for 2 days to upgrade my account to include Sky Sports (Ryder Cup). Upgrading online informs me the cost will be an additional £18.50 per month but then ends with being told " opps there is a problem please ring us. Tried web chat as they in the past offered at £15.00 but guess what. Web chat team not available. Ended up ringing through customer services. Automated upgrade service confirms cost as an additional £18.50 but yet again unable to complete. Finally spoke to agent who wanted to charge me an additional £31.00 per month and told me she could not offer the other deals. Compliant raised. Spoke again this morning after checking offers online. Agent again offer channel at £31.00 per month but dropped to £22.00 after I refused. 

Now waiting for manager . Cant wait till contract ends in December. "How likely are you to recommend Virgin to other"   At this moment in time never.

0 Kudos
sjohn
Just joined
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Would like to upgrade but cant

After 36 mins on phone I have been offered sky sports for £20.00pm. So I have ben offered 4 prices now.£18.50, £31.00, £22.00, £20,00 To get the £18.50 I need to take a screen shot and send to Webchat. Only problem Webchat never available. Agreed to pay £20.00 per month. What a joke. Roll on December.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Would like to upgrade but cant

How about putting a screenshot of the £18.50 on here for people to review and comment?

0 Kudos