Menu
dmx555
Dialled in
Message 11 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: We used to be able to add to TV package for 1 month then take it off again.

Same thing has just happened again.

The call handler was unable to revert the channel I just added for 1 month and , wihout ANY warning, said all my offers had been cancelled !!!

So, this has to be against any fair terms  !!  You let people add on a channel package then cannot undo that operation after 1 month !!

If I can;t sort this out this time, I will have to take a look at the competition

0 Kudos
dmx555
Dialled in
Message 12 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Same issue has been resolved by very helpful retention's chap. 

The issue , again, appears to be simply one of training. When downgrading the channel that was added, all previous offers and discounts are removed ( they shouldnt be apparently ).

Anyway, I guess it did the trick as I have now just said NO to BT Broadband and have been "retained"  :-)

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 13 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi there dmx555, 

Really sorry you has some issues with downgrading your channels there; glad that you managed to get things sorted out and for letting us know. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
dmx555
Dialled in
Message 14 of 14
Flag for a moderator

The problem (for VM) is that I no longer trust the process of adding TV Channels.  Every time I've done, I cannot take them off again even after giving 1 month;s notice. So I am now forced into buying Sky NowTV internet TV access passes for a month whereas I;d much rather get the channels via Virgin Media.

This must be losing VM some revenue.

0 Kudos