Menu
Charlyp76
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Vivid 320 + VIP bundle

I upgraded yesterday and told them I did not need extra TiVo box as had HD in bedroom and didn't want to swap. Now I have lost 99% of the channels on it? How can I get it working correctly again?

Also speed is not as promised. Running at 178 download and 20 upload.

0 Kudos
av-115
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Vivid 320 + VIP bundle

Which box(es) did you have on your account before making the change, and which do you have now? Your post is not at all clear for anyone trying to assist.

--------------------------
TV: XL TV (V6 & V+ HD)
Broadband: VIVID 200
Phone: Talk Unlimited
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Charlyp76
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

We have (had) 1 TiVo V6 and 1 hd box. 

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

HD boxes ceased working at the end of the month, you should have had a letter/email about this and a V6 offered for free

Phone up and get a V6 sent out, use the thinking of leaving option 

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
av-115
Problem sorter
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

They've deactivated and removed from your account your V HD / V+ HD box (you didn't say which). If it's a V+ you should have had a letter about it being unsupported after 28th Feb. Now if you're on VIP you should have two V6 boxes, so they should be sending another one out. For the quickest resolution ring up using the method the above poster mentioned to speak to UK Customer Services/Retentions.

With regards to your broadband issue, I'd create a separate thread for that issue over here.

@dannylau wrote:

HD boxes ceased working at the end of the month, you should have had a letter/email about this and a V6 offered for free

Not quite, the V+ boxes won't be 'supported' after 28th Feb. The V HDs, however, will be formally withdrawn at a later date and customers with these boxes haven't yet been sent letters notifying them of withdrawal despite what some staff are saying. When the last of these boxes are withdrawn then I guess that's when the remaining V+ boxes will also completely stop working.

--------------------------
TV: XL TV (V6 & V+ HD)
Broadband: VIVID 200
Phone: Talk Unlimited
0 Kudos