Menu
Drewjones79
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Boxsets

Can anyone please explain to me why the hell endeavour has been removed from boxsets????? Me and my wife have got from series 1 to 4 in no time and are furious that only series 2? And 6? are available now when searched on demand btw.It also removed not deleted, just vanished a folder and 1 recording off my shows. wth? 

0 Kudos
michaeldavis
Well-informed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Boxsets

It is down to ITV and not Virgin.

ITV has made series 1 to 5 only available via its HD subscription channel. 

It is sign of things to come especially with he announcement of BritBox (BBC and ITV’s answer to Netflix in the UK).

You can't learn anything from a mistake until you admit that you've made it.
japitts
Super solver
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Probably also the same logic that had Madam Secretary S1-4 available on boxsets when S5 first started it's debut run back in December. Except S4 expired back in late January, leaving S1-3 & S5 currently available.

Not at all annoying when you've got S5 recorded and got to the end of S3 on boxsets.....

0 Kudos
michaeldavis
Well-informed
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The new season of Endeavour (series 7) has been commissioned, but as they have not started filming so no approximate date is available.
ITV tend to repeat the older series running up to the new series, so fingers crossed the episodes you have missed should be available to record rather than rely upon on demand services.

You can't learn anything from a mistake until you admit that you've made it.
0 Kudos