Menu
neil_
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

V6: Connected to "22 Staging", only have Channels 1-5

I recently replaced an old, and unused old style Tivo with the new V6, hoping that I could use the home streaming.

I have the basic package, but it should have more than 5.

I noticed that the settings say the Virgin connection is to "22 Staging" which sounds to me like I am not connecting properly. Additionally none of the apps are able to interact with the V6 box. I turned network remote permissions on hoping it might help.

Has anyone experienced this before?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Rebecca_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: V6: Connected to "22 Staging", only have Channels 1-5

Hey neil_, 

Thanks for getting in touch and Welcome to the Community! Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with your new V6 box. 

I've located your account using your Forum details and sent some signals down to the box. Can you check that all of the cables are in the back of the box tightly and then restart using the power button on the back of the box on the left hand side? 

Let us know how this goes. 

Take care 

Rebecca 

Forum Team

New around here? Find out more about the Community by checking our "Getting started guide"

neil_
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

That has given me my channels, thanks.

I didn't have any EPG or listings for some reason, but perhaps that will come with time.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Rebecca_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi neil_, 

Thanks for getting back to me, I'm really glad to hear your channels are now working. 

Sometimes it can take up to 4 hours for the channel listings to download, have they come through now? 

If not, are you getting an error message when you go to Home that says Network Availability? 

Try going to Home > Help and Settings > Settings > Network > Connect to the Virgin Media Service now, and this should begin to download the information for you if it still isn't there.

Let me know if you need any further help! 

Take care 

Rebecca 

Forum Team

New around here? Find out more about the Community by checking our "Getting started guide"

neil_
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Seems to be tickety  boo. Thanks for the help!

@Rebecca_Gwrote:

Hi neil_, 

Thanks for getting back to me, I'm really glad to hear your channels are now working. 

Sometimes it can take up to 4 hours for the channel listings to download, have they come through now? 

If not, are you getting an error message when you go to Home that says Network Availability? 

Try going to Home > Help and Settings > Settings > Network > Connect to the Virgin Media Service now, and this should begin to download the information for you if it still isn't there.

Let me know if you need any further help! 

Take care 

Rebecca 

0 Kudos