Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Upgrades and additional boxes

Hi, my first time posting here.

I have been trying to get a personalized upgrade. I do understand that current lockdown etc is making it very difficult.  I just need to discuss options with someone before entering into a contract that I am unable to change. The upgrades listed in my account are not giving the options and I have checked the personalization section too.

Any advice much appreciated or contact from a virgin staff member would be great.

Many thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgrades and additional boxes

what do you mean by a personalixed upgrade, provide some details and we can tell you if it can be done I would doubt anyone will install an aditional box ATM

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dannylau

Thanks for responding. It's the additional box that I cant personalise on what I want to order.

I would like my current package increased to include broadband and landline which will need an update to a tivo6 system which I am happy to do at home.

I wanted an additional box included in the price hence why I wanted to personalise it.

Thanks 

Sam

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

adding broadband and a landline would require an engineer visit as the signals would need to be balanced, adding an aditional box should be possible online but if you wait someone will get too you, they're understanibly  quite busy ATM 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

... and, of course, given you have one device today and want three, you likely need additional co-ax points installed.

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ernie_C

Thank you for your response. Coax etc already in place.

Thanks

Sam

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hello

With regards to account issues I am afraid they cannot be dealt with in the forum.

Due to the current situation there is a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Please bear in mind at this time this service does also have a high load and may take quite some time getting back to you.

Regards Mike

Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi,

I am a VM tech working from home.

All additional outlets will not go ahead due to the lockdown. This is to protect the engineer and the customer to limit the spread. I would imagine it will be quite some time before any additional outlets can be installed

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

John_C3

Many thanks for your response.

Much appreciated

Thanks

Sam

Highlighted
Tuning in