Menu
Highlighted
Darby21
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Unprofessional how do I cancel?

Please would you let me know how I cancel a planned tv and WiFi installation. Booked on 26/11, to be installed 22/12, told should be very straightforward by Virgin advisor. 19.00 on the 21st told there was a problem, delayed to 11/1/19, cable guys turned up late, didn’t complete work due to a parked car a few doors down. Virgin installation guy promised would be back 12/1, first thing. Didn’t turn up, eventually spoke to a disinterested call centre person, who informed me that the job had been rebooked for the end Jan, due to construction issues. He also said to complain I would have to POST a letter to your MATRIX address.Not true, the virgin guys, who came out, both confirmed it was due to a parked car. This is a very much abbreviated version of events to date. 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unprofessional how do I cancel?

Call “Retentions” on 150 (VM phone) or 0345 454 1111 (or 0800 9528046)  - options 1-1-4-5 "Thinking of leaving" - they are open Monday – Friday, 8am - 8pm and on Saturday from 8am - 6pm. – [08.01 is best!]) you have a better chance of getting a UK call centre then.  Tell  them you want to cancel the order.  They will want you to stay and may offer a better deal or compensation - react to that as you see fit.

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos