cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Undelete recorded programmes

Chippledee
Joining in

I have just had the new 360 Tv box installed and would like to know how to undelete a recorded program that I have deleted in error. I know how to do it on V6 box but 360 is very different

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hello

Currently on the v360 there inst an option to undelete a recorded program once it has been deleted it is gone I am afraid.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hello

Currently on the v360 there inst an option to undelete a recorded program once it has been deleted it is gone I am afraid.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

I hope they sacked the development team and replaced them with goldfish as this just sucks more each day when I find another feature missing from the V6

dompsta1976
Tuning in

Sorry to reply to this thread after its a couple of months old.

If you go into 'My Shows' and then 'Recording Hiccups' you should be able to recover the deleted show from there. Not sure how long it stays in htat folder before being automatically wiped though unfortunately

@dompsta1976 wrote:

Sorry to reply to this thread after its a couple of months old.

If you go into 'My Shows' and then 'Recording Hiccups' you should be able to recover the deleted show from there. Not sure how long it stays in htat folder before being automatically wiped though unfortunately

That is only available on the TiVo software, currently on 360 there is no undelete option, once it’s deleted it’s gone forever.