Menu
Wesbob1
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Tv and broadband .

No TV and broadband now for 11 days feed up with virgin customer service all I get is it will be on at a certain time every day that I ring up.and have u had a card saying rp block and no I haven't. No engineer been out at all.i now have cancelled the virgin and still have to give 30 days notice so basically I'm paying for a service I cant get that must be a new contract from virgin .already used all my 15g of data on my phone cause of this .and yet still none the wiser what's happening. Virgin if this the way u treat ur loyal customers then ashame on you .you have my mobile and yet no body has been in touch .so my contract is terminated on the 28th of March with a payment due out on the 10 of this month.surly u are in breach of contract .so why the hell do I have to give you 30 days notice when I'm not getting any services. I apologise for ranting on but at the end of my tether. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv and broadband .

Hi Wesbob1,

Sorry to hear you've had this experience, as you have cancelled within the 14-day cooling off period you would not be charged. If you were then it will be refunded.

Thanks,

Corey C.

0 Kudos
Wesbob1
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Been on a rolling contract for a few years now so not s new connection 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the update Wesbob1, our credit guide for complete loss of service over 24 hours can be found here virg.in/creditg. Has the fix date been updated here virg.in/service?

Rob

0 Kudos
Wesbob1
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No the problems stated are intermittent fault with TV and it states broadband ok but its bull got no TV and broadband at all

just spoke to them on the phone and they said it will be fixed by the 6 March at 6pm again it's been like that every day promises it will be done on a certain day and time and here yet again no service 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Apologies for the delays and inconvenience, sometimes the issues are more complex and require more work than originally anticipated which can delay the estimated fix time provided.

Rob

0 Kudos