Menu
Laurak2428
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Tv Package

I have been reviewing my package and have seen the VIP package ... full TV, Extra box, 250 mb internet for £89. I am not getting anywhere near that but paying more as a customer of 10 years. Is it worth staying? What other internet providers would anyone recommend?

0 Kudos
praxis
Rising star
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv Package

@Laurak2428 wrote:

I have been reviewing my package and have seen the VIP package ... full TV, Extra box, 250 mb internet for £89. I am not getting anywhere near that but paying more as a customer of 10 years. Is it worth staying? What other internet providers would anyone recommend?

Possible new customer price which you cannot get if you are a long term customer the longer you stay the more you pay 

Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

if you want speeds above 80 then unless you are in an area with some FTTH providers you only have VM as a options.

All BT based internet has a max speed of 76 for FTTC

japitts
Super solver
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@Laurak2428 wrote:

Others have made fair points about BT-based providers speeds, I'd also wager that if you're a customer of 10years and haven't reviewed your package in that time then you're probably on an old deal yourself and could improve on it just by moving to a new package.

Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Moving to VIP with a loyalty discount (Hint,Hint) could give you new customer pricing (if you ask nicely).

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Laurak2428,

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our forums page.

It sounds like you are looking at a new customer deal there, which , unfortunately we wouldn't be able to match as an existing customer as these include a welcome offer. 

We do have some great existing customer deals available. To discuss these further, I would recommend giving the team a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111 option 1, enter your details then option 4 then option 5, they will be more than happy to help.

Regards

Lindsey_C Forums Team

0 Kudos