Menu
praxis
Rising star
Message 11 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Re: Threats of charges for unreturned equipment.

I have been waiting almost a Month for the package to return my V6 box two phone calls later I’m still waiting. I’ve filled in the form on the page that was in the link but I find it hard to believe that a company the size of VM can be so slack about getting there V6 box back but they are swift enough to issue a charge for an item not being returned. Phone call one I was told the return pack will be with you 5 days after the Tv service stops second phone call I was told up to 10 days almost 4 weeks later I am still waiting. I’m a long time customer and I ain’t impressed.

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Legend
Message 12 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Ever wondered why so many of them crop up on eBay ?

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
praxis
Rising star
Message 13 of 15
Flag for a moderator

@jbrennand wrote:
Ever wondered why so many of them crop up on eBay ?

I told the guy I spoke to on my second phone call if they try hitting me with a charge due to there lack approach to getting there kit back I will cancel the remaining services and go elsewhere.

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Legend
Message 14 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Just take it into your local VM High Street store and plonk it on the managers desk. Take your i.d., paperwork and get a signed receipt.

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
praxis
Rising star
Message 15 of 15
Flag for a moderator

@jbrennand wrote:
Just take it into your local VM High Street store and plonk it on the managers desk. Take your i.d., paperwork and get a signed receipt.

TBH that thought did cross my mind but knowing my luck the would probably loose it. The bit that rags me there vans pass by my house everyday at least half a dozen times.

0 Kudos