Menu
Beckyi1992
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

The walking dead boxset

Hi,

I was just wondering when the box set will be available again......

I had only just started season 7 and I'm devastated its finished....  Smiley Sad

Please say it will be back soon!! Lol

Thank you

0 Kudos
Alexandra1989
Tuning in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Walking dead gone!

Where has walking dead gone? I was on series 6 and today it’s completely gone and only showing season 8. 

0 Kudos
Tavis75
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: The walking dead boxset

Fox normally make it available a few weeks before each new series starts, so it should reappear again shortly before series 9 starts, which I guess will probably be in the autumn if the schedule remains the same as it has for the last few years.

0 Kudos
Alexandra1989
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

That’s too long to wait!! 😩😩 why do they suddenly just take things off for specially knowing series 8 has been started. There are loads of people who would like to have a catch up befor they start the new one! I feel so lost lol I may have to buy the DVD’s. 😩

0 Kudos
Beckyi1992
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I know, it sucks! Especially because I had literally just started season 7 so I wasn't far from being caught up.

The DVD idea sounds good! I'm going to forget what's happened by autumn!! I don't understand why they take it off!! Smiley Sad 

Alexandra1989
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

It’s so annoying! I’ve just ordered season 6 and 7 on dvd lol and I’ve also recorded season 8 just incase it disappears again. Have no idea why they do this but there is no wayyy I can wait that long! I refuse 😂 

Forum Team (Retired) Josh_RW
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi all,

Thanks for posting!

All of the content in our On Demand library can only be displayed for a limited time. This restriction is put in place by the content holder but also allows us to keep our content fresh.

Popular shows almost always make a comeback at some point so watch this space!

All the best

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos