Menu
saneeshks
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Terrible Customer Service

I have contacted your customer care department many times however they are very unhelpful and not professional. My contract is going to finish in next few days and they have offered me £20 more what I am currently paying. Your company does not wish to keep your existing customers and only give any offers for new customers. One agent hung up on me this evening, so called customer loyalty team in Sheffield however they don't know what is loyalty means.

No wonder, customers leaving because of your customer service. Only thing I would like to stay with your company because of your broadband. Now i decided not to renew my contract and change everything back to BT. BT offer atleast friendly customer service.

When I ask the agent to raise a complaint what I was told they raise the complaint as a feedback and close the complaint straightway which is not fair. Complaint needs  be investiated, what is root cause analysis and rectify the mistake. Very unprofessional staff, not properly trained.

Hope someone will getback to me to investigate this.

Thank you,

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Terrible Customer Service

Investigate what exactly?
You received your new customer discount when you joined and now they are reverting you to the normal rate. This is entirely normal and what all providers do. You cant really complain about that. If it's CS attitude etc. that you want to complain about, then that's another matter.

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
saneeshks
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have been offered a deal from your complaints team which states I will come back to you once I made the decision. I called yesterday to take the deal I was told offered deal was no longer available which is not fair. They are offering something which is more than I am paying currently. 

Already raised  a complaint about agent attitude, no response yet.

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I agree with @jbrennand . You have an expectation that can’t be fulfilled to get a new customer price as an existing customer (of little loyalty in terms of continuous custom).

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped