Menu
Hayley1974
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Telly Tablet gone crazy!

My Telly Tablet was perfectly fine yesterday. When i used it tonight first time it booted up then went blank. Rebooted it, got onto Netflix (working fine) then after a few minutes it went blank again. Since then i have rebooted a few times, it either starts to boot up then goes blank or will boot up, displays all the apps as normal but when i click on an app it makes a "pfffft" sound and goes blank. I have tried to go into settings to do a factory reset but as soon as i click on settings same thing, pffft! What do I do? Dont think is a battery issue as is fully charged. No error codes etc. Thankyou in advance.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Telly Tablet gone crazy!

@Hayley1974

Thank you for responding to community.

I certainly appreciate the frustration that you are having issues with your telly tablet.

Is this bundled to your mobile monthly subscription? Or you purchased it on your own?

Please do not hesitate to get back to us. So we can help you further.

Thanks.

Jean_F

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Telly Tablet gone crazy!

Hi Hayley

I've sourced a thread here from last year where some others had the issue you might also be affected by.

Take a look at message 8 on the thread here from Pete28. He provides support from Exertis (the Telly Tablet suppliers) regarding this issue.

Telly Tablet Shutting Down

I hope this helps.

If not then contact details for Exertis are also on that link in the thread. 

Take care.

Kaz

Ex VM employee. Just here to help Smiley Happy
0 Kudos