Menu
Bitterman
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Tech support needed please

I don't want to mess about with this forum nonsense. Someone from tech support please just contact me immediately. Every other means of trying to contact you has been blocked.

My TV has been showing a 7400 error for a week and will not let me view any channels except BBC1 and ITV. (Yes, I've power cycled, multiple times, and followed all the instructions in the booklet and online).

Dialling 150 from my phone just gives a dead tone.

Dialling 03454541111 from my mobile just clicks and hangs up.

The website runs a bunch of tests that finds no fault, then sends me back to the start. It provides no email address nor any other way to contact you directly.

Your Twitter account is rude and unhelpful.

This is my last resort - and even this forum doesn't just use my normal Virgin Media login so I've had to go around the houses trying to reset the password on this account.

Please just contact me immediately and directly by the phone number associated with the Virgin Media account that uses the same email as this forum login. I've already wasted hours of my life on this. I need my services fixed and a refund for this month's payment. And you need to fix your phone support lines so people can actually reach them!

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tech support needed please

@Bitterman wrote:

I don't want to mess about with this forum nonsense. Someone from tech support please just contact me immediately. Every other means of trying to contact you has been blocked.

My TV has been showing a 7400 error for a week and will not let me view any channels except BBC1 and ITV. (Yes, I've power cycled, multiple times, and followed all the instructions in the booklet and online).

Given your error code and the fact that you don't want to use this user-community forum, I can only suggest you call the box-activations number to resolve this error code. It is 0800 9539500.

I have just tried calling it and been connected immediately.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks