cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV pixelation issue

Funkit
Tuning in

Hi to all,

im just watching BBC1 HD and there’s quite a lot of pixelation going but it’s been there for a while to be honest so is there anything I can do to remedy this issue? 

I’m not having any issues with my VM broadband.

Thanks in advance for any advice. 

526 REPLIES 526

Hi Mark1871,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear about the issue you're having. 

I'm very sorry to hear about this. 

I will send you a private message so we can look into this. 

^Martin

Hi I got 2 v6 boxes installed yesterday and both are  pixalating and freezing ,I have done  reboot and checked the cables

I am hoping someone can help

Regards wmcg

chrisd57
On our wavelength

All problems have returned again as before making some channels unwatchable - mainly UKTV and Sky channels

Andyl10
Joining in

Hi all,

I am getting pixelation in the Birmingham area but only on E4/More 4/Film4 and their HD variants. Have checked the HDMI cables but the partial nature of the pixelation suggests a problem at VM to me.

Anyone else seeing this please?  

Thanks

Andy

I am also experiencing issues with HD channels pixelating constantly. Particularly BBC4.

This has been ongoing for over a year now. Getting quite fed up with it now!!! (Polite understatement!)

Unfortunately after a few messages between myself and Martin_N, I was locked out of my account on this website and it looks as if I have lost my chance of having them look in to my issues with pixelation. Can anyone else From the help team pick this up for me if Martin_N can’t? Thanks. 

Kr283
On our wavelength
Martin N got massively passively aggressive with me on PM. Couldn't arrange a fix and refused a refund until it was fixed!?!? I moved to Sky. Best decision I made. I lived with a substandard pixelation issue for 12 months. 4 engineer visits and then his passive aggressive customer service. Make the switch you won't regret it

Hi Kr283,

I am sorry to hear this, this is definitely not the service we wish to provide and I will get this fed back, I am glad to hear you are now happy and having no issues with your new provider.

Kind regards

Paul.

Would appreciate it if someone can help me with this issue too.

Have not had any response to my precious message.

‘Previous’ 🤣🤪