Menu
Sylvia62
Tuning in
Message 311 of 350
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV pixelation issue

Hi,

It happens on all recordings and a multitude of channels on an evening. It happens less so on a morning for example we have had no issues this morning, but now we are watching a recording we now get pixelating.

Thanks,

Sylvia 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 312 of 350
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sylvia,

Thank you for coming back to us, I am sorry you are still having issues with your Tivo box. I have done a full check my end and I have picked up an issue with the power levels, I would like to invite you into a private chat so I can get a technician booked and get this resolved.

Regards

Paul.

Sylvia62
Tuning in
Message 313 of 350
Flag for a moderator

Power levels? 

Happy to chat.

Thanks,

Sylvia 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 314 of 350
Flag for a moderator

If you can click on the purple envelope and reply with the required information we will get this resolved.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 315 of 350
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rocco,

Thank you for your details and clearing security, I have booked a technician for Wednesday 20/11/19 between 8am and 12pm.

If this isn't convenient please let me know.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Sylvia62
Tuning in
Message 316 of 350
Flag for a moderator

Hi, 

My name is not Rocco. Was your message for someone else? We are not in on a Wednesday. 

Thanks,

Sylvia

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 317 of 350
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sylvia,

I am sorry I had 2 people with the same issue got a little confused, I would like to invite you into a private chat so I can get your issue resolved also.

I will send you a private chat request shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Petrichor64
Tuning in
Message 318 of 350
Flag for a moderator

Have been having this pixelation problem for weeks. How can I get this resolved? Do I need to get an engineer round?

Thanks for any advice

Andrew

0 Kudos
Eaf79
Joining in
Message 319 of 350
Flag for a moderator

I’ve a Tivo box and keep getting pixelation particularly on BBC HD and 4HD, turned off and removed cables with a little success but soon begins pixelating again

DaveBax1957
Tuning in
Message 320 of 350
Flag for a moderator

Fascinated to find this thread!  We have had years of trouble-free viewing until around 4 weeks ago, when pixilation started on all channels.  Called customer services last Monday, was told (after the usual cable checks, etc) that an issue had been raised and the picture quality should be resolved after 48 hours.  Indeed it was (after rebooting the box) and we had the clearest picture we have had for ages.  Unfortunately after another 48 hours, the pixelation was back, although currently restricted to HD channels.  I'll be having another call tomorrow....

Tivo box, M21.