cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV pixelation issue

Funkit
Tuning in

Hi to all,

im just watching BBC1 HD and there’s quite a lot of pixelation going but it’s been there for a while to be honest so is there anything I can do to remedy this issue? 

I’m not having any issues with my VM broadband.

Thanks in advance for any advice. 

526 REPLIES 526

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I've noticed a few recordings from C4HD/More4HD having this issue... BS37 area, TiVo 1Tb box

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Mrs_G1
On our wavelength

Hi,

we were watching universal channel a couple of nights ago and it was breaking up so badly at intervals that we can’t see the channel at all. I’ve tried changing channels and it seems to be this channel alone (as well as its +1) but we have had similar problems with other channels before but whilst using our old V6 (which is now upstairs as we just upgraded to the newest V6 box last weekend.

It’s also doing it on other channels as well. We’re DY10 (area 4)

Victoria_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi christbt15,

Thanks for posting on our Community.

I apologise if you weren't able to watch clearly your favorite program. I just want to confirm if it's still happening? And what channels are affected?

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks

Victoria_M

Nina_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, chris65, thanks for posting and reaching out to us.

We're aware that some customers are experiencing an issue with pixelation on channels.

Kindly read post 93 in this thread:
https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV/TV-pixelation-issue/m-p/3965473#M176962

Apologies for any inconvenience it caused. We aim to resolve these issues as soon as we possibly can.

^Nina_S

All channels will monitor it tonight to see if it’s any better 

Well this was working for me for a day, now back to the same issue, pixellating HD movie channels, B75 area. 

esseepee
On our wavelength

Has been ok for the last 2 days.....fingers crossed. I have done nothing to the equipment or connections so I assume (not a good idea I know) this must have been a system / network issue. HD5 Huddersfield area

dave_g
On our wavelength

Mine seems to have settled down tonight. 

Again nothing done here so must have been a virgin fault even though they wouldn't admit it.

Area 22 London E18

chris65
On our wavelength

Same here no problems tonight so far I am in Berkshire area 31

chris65
On our wavelength

It seems fine tonight hopefully you have resolved this issue