cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV pixelation issue

Funkit
Tuning in

Hi to all,

im just watching BBC1 HD and there’s quite a lot of pixelation going but it’s been there for a while to be honest so is there anything I can do to remedy this issue? 

I’m not having any issues with my VM broadband.

Thanks in advance for any advice. 

526 REPLIES 526

Hello nutsak316

Bit confused with the above post

Can you explain what it is you need help with please 

Gareth_L

Mark1871
Dialled in

No good enough VirginMedia!! 

C30168F0-67AB-46C7-9D47-FAC0F68263C8.jpeg

constantly pixelating now getting really annoying 

evenings during films any channel 

TIVO box 

there has got to he an alternative 

Hi all, on my knees typing this, TiVo box, desperation setting in, 'pixelating getting intolerable now, see below

Mon 19 Oct 2020                                                                                                                       

Worcs 

Dear Madams/Sirs

COMPLAINT - A SECOND ATTEMPT

Account  XXXXXXXXXX Area code XX

Thank you for your letter headed  Keeping You In The Know About Your Package. It was a timely reminder as we have just started to look elsewhere for a better package and have made some early headway.

Why you may well ask? Well, the ‘glitching’ of the picture and the sound on many channels starting in January 2020 is getting really bad now – for example, Strictly was unwatchable last Saturday evening. Re-booting has no effect on quality.

We have phoned your main number several times and had online checks done via the same number; we are told that the faults have been rectified when they clearly have not.

I have checked all the cabling etc and it all appears seems sound, although the white lead into the old TeleWest box on the wall is a bit loose; that is something I cannot investigate and fix. 

Please take some action that will lead to this fault being rectified. We are both older people and locked down during most of this pandemic, and so a good picture and sound is vital to us as we remain incarcerated much of the time.

You are - of course - welcome to call or email anytime, and we would welcome any necessary replacement leads, boxes etc in the post to install if required.

Yours in good faith

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @Helphelphelp123 

Welcome to the forums, thank you for taking the the time to reach out to us regarding this. 

As you complaint is with the correct team, they will be able to assist you further from here. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

This is making watching TV an unpleasant experience. Please can you help resolve?? Tried all the self help on line advice. 

Mark1871
Dialled in

Here we go again. I want a reduction in monthly charges or compensation for what is often unwatchable tv. Had enough!

Over a month since you posted. Did you get any response privately? 

Confused?

Can you see Emma's message to me before my reply?

Mark1871
Dialled in

is it safe to assume that community forum helpers are now ignoring this thread of posts? No answer from them for weeks.