cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV pixelation issue

Funkit
Tuning in

Hi to all,

im just watching BBC1 HD and there’s quite a lot of pixelation going but it’s been there for a while to be honest so is there anything I can do to remedy this issue? 

I’m not having any issues with my VM broadband.

Thanks in advance for any advice. 

526 REPLIES 526

Unfortunately I am not going to be in tomorrow. I am going to be in on 1/10 pm. 03/10 am. 06 and 08/10 all day. 09/10 pm. If it could be rearranged for one of those dates I’d be grateful. If the problem persists after what will be the 3rd engineer visit what will be the next steps? This has been a problem for well over a year now. 

Kr283
On our wavelength

All get fixed for everyone? Pixelation gone? I'm intrigued, I would have stayed if they could have fixed mine.

No fix, for me at least. Seems the request for help was simply brushed under the carpet.

Obviously an inherent problem, as 50 pages of people with pixelation issues shows.

I see some people getting multiple engineer visits and others simply not replied to.

Hi Nutsak316, 

I'm really sorry to hear that you're still having this issue. 

I can see you posted about this previously to which we did respond but we didn't hear back from you. 

I've had a look and we've been unable to locate the account from here therefore if you could please pop me a personal message I'll be able to assist further. 

Thanks 

Emma_C - Forum Team

IJMEdinburgh
Tuning in

I've held off posting since I didn't want to feel too positive too soon... but thanks to the mod team for organising it, and the engineer who came out and swapped out my old Tivo box, that's us had 7 days of solid reception, with no pixelation at all. 🙂

So, thanks, and fingers crossed.  Hope everyone else's problems get resolved....

That's great news @IJMEdinburgh, thanks for letting us know. 

We're around if you need anything else 🙂

Emma_C - Forum Team

That is good to hear. Hopefully ours will be fixed on Thursday. If not we’re out of here. 

Hi @Mark1871, do let us know how things go on Thursday 🙂

Emma_C - Forum Team

I will. Whatever the outcome. Thanks. 

hi, this is very irritating. See below:

Affecting all channels

tivo box 

evening 

Kind regards,

joel