cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV pixelation issue

Funkit
Tuning in

Hi to all,

im just watching BBC1 HD and there’s quite a lot of pixelation going but it’s been there for a while to be honest so is there anything I can do to remedy this issue? 

I’m not having any issues with my VM broadband.

Thanks in advance for any advice. 

526 REPLIES 526

Hi Beefriendly,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you have been suffering with pix-elation on your TV services ,so I can help with this, I will send you an invite into a private chat, I will send this shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

kevjor
Joining in

My tv screen is getting pixellation issues quite frequently whilst watching live sky and BT sport. Also recorded tv on uktv channels are also having issues. I have a V6 box.

Mark1871
Dialled in

Engineer came out. Replaced a silver square part that connected wires together. Nothing has changed. Over the past year or so I’ve had 2 engineers come out for the same problem and neither managed to sort it out. It’s a joke. 

Mark1871
Dialled in

It is STILL happening! It is getting beyond a joke now. Photo is from bbc1 he just now  

4402074E-B0D3-4E78-9ECC-3926ED6889A0.jpeg

I’m guessing that this website doesn’t work properly either because the photo I uploaded isn’t there. I give up. 

ignore that, it’s there now. 

sioxl7
Joining in

I've 2 boxes that have suddenly developed this fault on the same channels. Tried resetting both with no change. I'm no expert but looks like it is a signal supply fault to my house. Seeing as the website is stuck in an endless sign in loop when trying to report the fault, any Mods fancy getting in touch to help?

Hollie_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there Sioxl7 

Welcome to the community and thanks for your post. 

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your boxes. Can you advise of all the channels that you are struggling with please? Is it live channels only or recordings too? 

I'll pop you a private message too so that I can check to see if anything is going wrong this side, and we'll go from there. 

Thanks, 

Hollie_B

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Mark1871
Dialled in

How long is a reasonable amount of time to give before you get fed up and actually do leave for a different provider? How can this still be an ongoing issue for so many people with no fix? It’s ridiculous. 

Defo ridiculous and I'm off as soon as the contract is up.

No fix and the problem is getting worse. Has now started happening on the SKY Movies channels.

I can now honestly say that my issues now cover over 15 channels (All HD) and I've no patience to check the channels I would only watch sporadically.

#annoyed

Willpr88
Joining in

I am getting this issue on BTsport channels, I only really watch these so unaware what other channels it is happening on. It is happening on both of my v6 boxes, happens on btsport and btsport ultimate pixelating randomly and tried everything to rectify. 
help please....