cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV pixelation issue

Funkit
Tuning in

Hi to all,

im just watching BBC1 HD and there’s quite a lot of pixelation going but it’s been there for a while to be honest so is there anything I can do to remedy this issue? 

I’m not having any issues with my VM broadband.

Thanks in advance for any advice. 

526 REPLIES 526

Mark1871
Dialled in

And it has started again. 🥱

Nothings changed, they ask for all your details, my Wife (the account holder) tells them everything then another week passes, 

followed by another week,

followed by another week.

Then ........

finally they ask if you still have the problem and can you send us your details,

then it all begins again

Its pretty poor 

Kr283
On our wavelength

Sorry to hear it but they can't fix it. They just showing lip service on this forum so they can try and look good. Look at their ratings on Trustpilot.

You need to my jump ship my friend.

Exactly the same time every day! 
18:00 Sky Sports, trying to watch the Carabao Cup Final but I can’t.

its pixelated and unwatchable, surely this isn’t right, We pay for the top package and have done  for years, Virginmedia fail to provide what we pay for.

We would like someone from Virginmedia to contact us ASAP, I’m willing to talk about refunds for the service you haven’t provided over the past few months, then I’d like to contact Trading Standards with a view to raising this matter further.

This is unacceptable.

We’ve been happy for you to resolve this matter for the past two months, the trouble is you don’t seem capable of resolving it 

Where’s the private message?

Kr283
On our wavelength

You just have to leave they don't care any more. Vote with your feet. The "people" replying are bots with a pic. Stop suffering and being angry you have a choice and change is easy

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Sorry you didn't receive the PM as expected @S444may - sometimes the software we use can cause them to get lost. I'll follow up on that for you now. 

Tom

Kr283
On our wavelength

Software "losing" a follow up request 😂🤣

TiVo box and is happening on most channels and has become more regular especially in the evening but happens all day