cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV pixelation issue

Funkit
Tuning in

Hi to all,

im just watching BBC1 HD and there’s quite a lot of pixelation going but it’s been there for a while to be honest so is there anything I can do to remedy this issue? 

I’m not having any issues with my VM broadband.

Thanks in advance for any advice. 

526 REPLIES 526

Hi,

It happens on all recordings and a multitude of channels on an evening. It happens less so on a morning for example we have had no issues this morning, but now we are watching a recording we now get pixelating.

Thanks,

Sylvia 

Hi Sylvia,

Thank you for coming back to us, I am sorry you are still having issues with your Tivo box. I have done a full check my end and I have picked up an issue with the power levels, I would like to invite you into a private chat so I can get a technician booked and get this resolved.

Regards

Paul.

Power levels? 

Happy to chat.

Thanks,

Sylvia 

If you can click on the purple envelope and reply with the required information we will get this resolved.

Regards

Paul.

Hi Rocco,

Thank you for your details and clearing security, I have booked a technician for Wednesday 20/11/19 between 8am and 12pm.

If this isn't convenient please let me know.

Regards

Paul.

Hi, 

My name is not Rocco. Was your message for someone else? We are not in on a Wednesday. 

Thanks,

Sylvia

Hi Sylvia,

I am sorry I had 2 people with the same issue got a little confused, I would like to invite you into a private chat so I can get your issue resolved also.

I will send you a private chat request shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have been having this pixelation problem for weeks. How can I get this resolved? Do I need to get an engineer round?

Thanks for any advice

Andrew

Eaf79
Joining in

I’ve a Tivo box and keep getting pixelation particularly on BBC HD and 4HD, turned off and removed cables with a little success but soon begins pixelating again

DaveBax1957
Tuning in

Fascinated to find this thread!  We have had years of trouble-free viewing until around 4 weeks ago, when pixilation started on all channels.  Called customer services last Monday, was told (after the usual cable checks, etc) that an issue had been raised and the picture quality should be resolved after 48 hours.  Indeed it was (after rebooting the box) and we had the clearest picture we have had for ages.  Unfortunately after another 48 hours, the pixelation was back, although currently restricted to HD channels.  I'll be having another call tomorrow....

Tivo box, M21.