cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV pixelation issue

Funkit
Tuning in

Hi to all,

im just watching BBC1 HD and there’s quite a lot of pixelation going but it’s been there for a while to be honest so is there anything I can do to remedy this issue? 

I’m not having any issues with my VM broadband.

Thanks in advance for any advice. 

526 REPLIES 526

chatz
Dialled in

Now on BBC 2 HD - Area 22 - Dover - CT16 - V6 Box

chatz
Dialled in

Now on ITV 3 HD - Area 22 - Dover - CT16 - V6 Box

dubbsy
Tuning in

My tv picture keeps pixulating and breaking up, any help please

awmaines
Dialled in

Been happening all afternoon on BBC1 HD, v6 box, area 26, GU11

Yep me too - there were majoe issues with some HD channels such as BBC and 4HD for a month or so which was resolved a few weeks back but looks to be an issue again.

Will just have to wait until Virgin admits there is an issue again and fixes it.

BS37 area.

GASteele2001
Joining in

Been out this afternoon so not had TV on at all. Put TV on after 4pm to find pixilation on ITV HD, BBC One HD and Channel 4 HD.

Live in Area 31 using V6 box (NN5)

Same here, all HD channels randomly pixilating again. L21, Liverpool area.

Same here, too.

The problem did seem to go away for a couple of weeks but today the pixilation has been worse than before. It's happening more frequently and the break-up effect on the picture is more pronounced.

I've seen it happen on BBC1 HD, ITV HD and Ch4 HD so far today.

We are in Area Ref 20

lyn58
Joining in

these passed 2 days im starting to get bad pixelation on the hd channels really irritating checked all cables all fine and secure.rebooted both tivo box and router several times.still doing it any help would be welcome

Michaeljf
On our wavelength

Bad pixelation,break up of picture on a few hd  channnels on my v6. ITV 2,3,4 hd all unwatchable from time to time .All other channels hd and sd seem ok.

any ideas please