cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV pixelation issue

Funkit
Tuning in

Hi to all,

im just watching BBC1 HD and there’s quite a lot of pixelation going but it’s been there for a while to be honest so is there anything I can do to remedy this issue? 

I’m not having any issues with my VM broadband.

Thanks in advance for any advice. 

526 REPLIES 526

IMG_0125 (2).JPGIMG_0123 (2).JPGIMG_0122 (2).JPGSTILL having problems with bad pixelation On BT Sport 2. This has been going on for months now, 24 hours a day, no matter when we switch to this channel (528) the picture is like this !  Two engineers have been out, and cannot solve it. Cables have been changed, signal has been tested, Broadband hub checked, everything under the sun, and still no difference! What is wrong Virgin? Getting really fed up with this now, and seriously considering getting rid. Have complained to Virgin, but have had no response to date. We pay enough for this service (£133 per month!), and are not getting the full value! This is Area 31, NN8 postcode.

Thanks for that - I was hoping I'd be able to get an engineer out without all that messing about as I haven't a clue what's what round the back of my tele, plus access to live chat for me is upstairs and the tele downstairs!

Well the second engineer has just left and said my levels was low, so he went over to the green box to check and my wire was in a bit of a bad state so he's sorted that while upping my levels, thinks this should be all okay now.

Mrs_G1
On our wavelength

Any news on sorting this problem now? BBC 1 and other channels have been playing us up during the day today. BBC 1 resembles the photos above, both picture and sound loss. Not amused!!

Virgin do not seem a bit interested in solving this problem. Going on too long now. Haven't had a whisper from the complaint I lodged. Paying for an incomplete service. Not good enough Virgin. 

chatz
Dialled in

Bad again - BBC1 HD Area 22 Dover - Are you ever interested Virgin 

chatz
Dialled in

Virgin you also need to fix the TV test - down for months

run test.jpgoops broken.jpg

Elnino9
Tuning in

Well i've had about a week without any pixelation issue's until this morning.

Currently watching the snooker on BBC1 HD and experiencing pixelation all over again.

The last engineer i had was very helpful and left his mobile number should i have anymore problems, will be giving him a call tomorrow as don't really want to be bothering him over the bank holiday weekend.

Pixellating on BBC1 HD again. Area 01

Jimsutton
On our wavelength

I am also getting frequent picture break up on BBC1, BBC2 and ITV1 (HD channels) from today (area 03, SM2)