cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV pixelation issue

Funkit
Tuning in

Hi to all,

im just watching BBC1 HD and there’s quite a lot of pixelation going but it’s been there for a while to be honest so is there anything I can do to remedy this issue? 

I’m not having any issues with my VM broadband.

Thanks in advance for any advice. 

526 REPLIES 526

bn12
On our wavelength

pixilation every evening. 2 engineers have been, no-one knows cause, other than a 'network problem'. Kit tested & no fault. Signal turned up from the street box. Losing patience with paying a LOT of money for a service we're not getting. I would like a full written report as to the proposed solution in order that I may consider whether to cancel or not...customer of 16 years not getting respect, & I must be able to get a better deal elsewhere. 

Having problems with my picture. It is constantly freezing, going blocky and sometimes goes green on part of the screen. Happens on all channels. I’ve replaced the hdmi lead. No luck. Rebooted the box. No luck. Any advice or help appreciated. 

Thanks. 

My tv keeps pixelating on HD channels,

Could you please check the system and or the area around my home,

you should call CS and report it as a fault.

bn12
On our wavelength

complaint number COM 103291469 ( 103 million complaints? !! )

I expect a call well within the stated 72 hour response time

I have the same problem which has been going on now for some weeks. Read somewhere else it's a network problem. Time they fixed it. Don't intend to continue paying for poor reception.

My V6 keeps pixelating on HD channels. I have tried various hdmi leads and it still keeps happening.  I k ow ita not the TV as this started the other week on my old TV.

V6 picture keeps breaking up and going blocky. Diagnostic screen shows lots of uncorrected errors across all tuners. Any ideas how to fix this? Thanks. 

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Yes, phone Virgin Media and get them to send someone to correct your signal levels - 150 from your Virgin Media landline or 0345 454 1111.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi, seems very poor tonight.  Any ideas why this could be? Wondering about settings, will phone Virgin tomorrow.  Keeps pixelating mainly at the lower half of the screen.