cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV pixelation issue

Funkit
Tuning in

Hi to all,

im just watching BBC1 HD and there’s quite a lot of pixelation going but it’s been there for a while to be honest so is there anything I can do to remedy this issue? 

I’m not having any issues with my VM broadband.

Thanks in advance for any advice. 

526 REPLIES 526

Hi Guys

Is anyone having problems with their picture constantly breaking up, been happening to me for about a week on all 3 boxes.

Getting well annoyed

Im having same issues Stoke on Trent area 

We had the same problem just not long ago and it was fixed but over the last few days it has started AGAIN. Checked  the 'service status' no issues showing in our area. Not contacted Virgin yet!

Im in Birmingham

Same issue area 24 (Stevenage) same as other posters we had this a while back, which turned out to be a national fault. We have been getting it for the last 3 to 4 days, but this evening it's a lot worse! I have already posted my own post but no response yet from virgin! 

Same here on ITV HD and BBC HD

dave_g
On our wavelength

Same here in East London E18. Been going on for a couple of days.

Tests run but says all ok!

Will virgin respond to all these posts? Or just ignore the problem.

I am getting this in Brum. Been 3 or 4 nights now, getting very annoyed

It also has not recorded programmes right and got issues with catch up been on the phone to virgin but no joy with it at all .

Havent had a problem recording programmes, but the picture break up is doing my head in, if they dont fix it, i'll be moving.