cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV pixelation issue

Funkit
Tuning in

Hi to all,

im just watching BBC1 HD and there’s quite a lot of pixelation going but it’s been there for a while to be honest so is there anything I can do to remedy this issue? 

I’m not having any issues with my VM broadband.

Thanks in advance for any advice. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Michael_JK

Good morning,

As you can see we've been receiving reports of pixelation of TV channels over the last 24 hours which we've escalated to our TV Operations team.

The team have asked that you let us know the following to help with their investigations:

• Which channels is this happening on, if not all?
  • Which box do you have? (Eg. V+HD, TiVo or V6)
  • Area of the country? The first part of your post code would be good.

Thanks,

Michael_JK
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

526 REPLIES 526

lohads
On our wavelength

We are experiencing pixelation on our HD channels again.  I have called technical team twice now this week and getting the run around.  This is the 3rd time that I've contacted VM about this issue and not getting anywhere.  Is there anyone monitoring this site that can please get this sorted.  At the moment we are not getting the service we are paying for an am very unhappy.

lohads
On our wavelength
And to add to this VM support on the phone have just told me that I will be charged to have someone come out and look at this issue. All they are going to do is monitor the system which will tell them nothing

Seems I have the same issue as lots of others on here with random pixallation on all channels with the V6 box, tried to get through on the phone to report, waste of time so thought I'd try my luck on here  has anyone managed to get this problem sorted?..

pixelization again on numerous channels and audio out of sync on some. tried doing the tests but it says no faults found even when the fault happened during the test

We’ve been getting this for a few days too.  Anyone got any answers? 

I have been getting the same (SM2 area) and it seems to be getting worse this evening

OutiC
On our wavelength

We have the same issue. Diagnostic found no problem. We are in MK45.

Same problem area 26

Sussexradio
Tuning in

I am getting the same problem on bbc 1 hd and on itv hd  not all the time  only for a few seconds