Menu
BC4
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV issues Cardiff CF23 area, On-Demand / Catch-Up not working Network Disconnection

Hi,

I've been having issues over the last week with the On-Demand and Catch-Up services on my Tivo Box. I experience buffering, screen freeze and them disconnection from the Virgin Media Network.

Service Status in my area states no problems, but Customer Service acknowledge there is a complex issue in the CF23 area.

Phone / Broadband OK.

Any one else experiencing issues or have a fix update?

Many thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV issues Cardiff CF23 area, On-Demand / Catch-Up not working Network Disconnection

Hi BCS, thanks for your post - sorry for the delayed response here.

I'm also sorry to hear you've been having these problems with On Demand & Catch Up recently.

I've been able to find your account using your forum details, and can confirm there has been an issue in the area recently that may be responsible for the issues.

The issue has since been resolved, have you been able to try rebooting your equipment recently to see if that helps?

If you continue to experience problems please let us know & we will investigate further.

Tom

0 Kudos
BC4
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV issues Cardiff CF23 area, On-Demand / Catch-Up not working Network Disconnection

Hi Tom,

Many thanks for the update.

I called the Service Status line last night and the fault appears to have been fixed.

I was able to use Catch Up last night but have not tried On Demand as yet.

Hopefully all is well now.

Cheers

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

That;s great to hear - apologies for any frustration caused at the time though.

If you do encounter any further issues please don't hesitate to give us another shout.👍

Tom