Menu
Highlighted
Terry-M
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Subtitles on sky movies

Sky Cinema on Sky TV actually have subtitles available as an option but the same Sky Cinema package on Virginmedia does not. Why?? Surely this is a very minor anomaly to fix? Having read the comments from users over many years on this subject I can only conclude that either you do not read these comments or you do read them and ignore them. Whichever one it is, it does show a complete lack of concern as regards customer satisfaction.

Terry-M

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Subtitles on sky movies

Hi Terry-M,

Welcome to the community and apologies if you're currently unable to use subtitles.

Any program that has the S symbol when you press the 'info' button will have subtitles but at the moment this isn't available for every program/channel.

I have added a link here which gives more information regarding the subtitle feature and we'll hopefully have these available for all channels in the future.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Terry-M
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

All of the films that I have accessed do not have a subtitle option. The last one I viewed was a 2017 film called The Viceroy and this did not have subtitles available. Having an ambition to have subtitles available for all channels is laudable but having a finite timescale for that to happen would be appreciated.

Terry-M

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Super solver
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Terry-M I have just checked The Viceroy on Sky Cinema and I am getting subtitles on my V6 box, you don't state which box you have, maybe that has a bearing on it. Regards Micky
0 Kudos