Menu
Perry2019
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Still no install waiting since 25/6/19

Useless been waiting how long now 4 engineers have been out needs a line putting in from footpath , so they booked us a date for installing the line cancelled booked another date cancelled , now the was supposed to be coming out this Saturday but now they’ve turned round and said we can’t install in because it’s not your grass 😂 when telling them it is my land to be told by them no it’s not, who owns the property ?? Me so how can you tell me it’s not my land absolute joke of a company 

0 Kudos
praxis
Rising star
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Still no install waiting since 25/6/19

@Perry2019 wrote:

Useless been waiting how long now 4 engineers have been out needs a line putting in from footpath , so they booked us a date for installing the line cancelled booked another date cancelled , now the was supposed to be coming out this Saturday but now they’ve turned round and said we can’t install in because it’s not your grass 😂 when telling them it is my land to be told by them no it’s not, who owns the property ?? Me so how can you tell me it’s not my land absolute joke of a company 

Time to give up and move on they clearly don’t want your business 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Perry2019,

Sorry to hear of the install issues. Relating to the latest install delay, what was the resolution of it please? Have we re-arranged this for a different date?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Perry2019
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I’m still waiting for virgin to contact me in regards to what happens next as they seem to think the grass is my neighbours and not mine so they want them to sign a form but my neighbours very elderly and don’t want to hassle him 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Okay and to confirm who's is the grass please?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Perry2019
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

So much of the grass is my land then my boundary then next doors grass but where virgin have put the green marks on the footpath is outside my property’s not next doors grass 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Perry2019,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, even if some of the grass is your even if you are only slightly going onto your neighbours grass we would need permission, I apologise for any inconvenience however we would nneed to get you neighbour to sign with his consent.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos