Menu
FedUp122
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Sign in Not Recognised

Need to find out why the sign in is not being recognised on My Virgin and Virgin TV GO again?

Have tried all the same procedure that I tried last time this happened and again it has not worked, the problem is on the Virgin end again. 

How long will this be out of order? Also why has this happened yet again?

0 Kudos
Cueball99
Rising star
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sign in Not Recognised

Both my apps are letting me sign in. Certainly not a national issue.

Have you deleted and reinstalled the apps?

0 Kudos
FedUp122
Joining in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Yes I have reinstallled the apps, the issue is also affecting the sign in in 'My Virgin Media' account on main website. I have also reset the whole table tablet to factory settings and reinstalled again.

It gives an error saying login not recognised. I use the apps every day so I am very familiar with how the work, I am also a technophile so I understand more advanced issues.

After doing all troubleshooting that I can I am left with the only conclusion that Virgin Media has failed again. This happened a few months back as well and a few days later it was miraculously working again.

Maybe now that Sky have got netflix on board I should go back to them as I never had these constant issues there 😞

0 Kudos
FedUp122
Joining in
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I fully expect that nobody will have a clue how to fix this issue again. 

0 Kudos
FedUp122
Joining in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Still does not work. Have managed to change password and it still does not work at all. 

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Trouble shooter
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

HI are you aware that it takes a virgin person to respond on here about a week, so multiple posts will only delay and confuse the issue, if in a hurry phone. Regards Micky
0 Kudos
FedUp122
Joining in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I don't expect any Virgin employee to respond at all really, I thought this was a community discussion page.
0 Kudos
FedUp122
Joining in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Unsurprisingly the apps and website now let me sign in without any problem. Seems I will just have to put up with this from Virgin in the future. Shame really because the Fibre broadband is excellent, it just gets let down time after time by the TV side of things. 

0 Kudos
FedUp122
Joining in
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Also, please accept my apologies if you found any of this confusing.
0 Kudos