Menu
meglouie
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Shocking Customer Service fro VM

I have been with VM for many years and have always had good service, recently I have had an addition TIVO box installed in addition to the 3 I already had. I have an issue with the new installation that the engineer says needs to be sorted from the admin/tech end as it relates to missing channels. I have called about 15 times and never get to speak to anyone, just on hold for normally over an hour listening to the same music over and over again, then the call is disconnected. What is going on with your customer support, live chat is also not available. I appreciate you may be busy but I think the time has come to consider changing service provider

0 Kudos
meglouie
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unable to contact VM by phone

I cannot get through to speak to anyone at VM, keep being put on hold for so long, must have been on hold for about 5 or 6 hours in total, normally over an hour then the call is disconnected.

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to contact VM by phone

If you have no success on getting through to TV faults.... Try calling “Retentions” on 150 or 0345 454 1111 - options 1-1-4-5 "Thinking of leaving" - they are open 8am until 10pm but calling early between 08.00-11.00 is best, when you will usually get a UK call centre who’s staff are more informed and helpful
they will try and sort it for you.

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
meglouie
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to contact VM by phone

Thanks, I did do this earlier and eventually was answered. The VM guy was excellent and sorted the issue straight away, yet the person I spoke to in India over a week ago couldn't!!!

Thanks for the advise

0 Kudos