Menu
praxis
Rising star
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Returning V6 box ?

So I removed Tv from my package as of 3/2/19 I have asked twice about returning my V6 box and have been told two different stories on how long it takes to get the packaging to send it back. How long exactly does it take for Virgin to send out the packaging to return the V6 box. ? As I don’t want to get a charge added for not returning there box.

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Returning V6 box ?

Hi As it will take a week for a virgin person to respond on here, I would phone again and request it to sent again.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
praxis
Rising star
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@LittleMick73 wrote:
Hi As it will take a week for a virgin person to respond on here, I would phone again and request it to sent again.Regards Micky

TBH I was thinking about doing that but I thought I would try on here first just in case any other member had sent there’s back recently .

0 Kudos
praxis
Rising star
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

So I cancelled full house Tv from 3rd February when I made phone call in January to give 30 days notice I asked how to go about returning my V6 box. I was told by the customer service rep I would receive return packaging sometime in the week after my Tv service stopped (nothing arrived) so I called around 12th February again asking why I had not received return package only to be told the order for return packaging had been cancelled I asked for it to be sent out (it never arrived) I found a thread on here that gave a link to a online request form. I filled in the form and waited for it to arrive it finally got here on 7th March I assembled the package put in all equipment + V6 box took it to my local collect+ store got a receipt as proof and (surprise surprise) today I received an email asking why my equipment had not been returned ?

I called 150 which has no option to speak to customer service for anything other than adding or removing services and spoke to a guy on the other side of the World. This has been nothing short of a joke especially considering I asked from day 1 back in January how I went about returning my V6 box and here we are 10 weeks later and I am still getting asked why my equipment has not been returned. I have been a customer of VM since they were called Universal Connections and TBH I am getting P##### off with this whole thing.

A customer who is really thinking of cancelling the rest of his services.

I would appreciate if one of the site mods would look into this as I do NOT want to get my next bill and find a charge for a V6 box not being returned.

0 Kudos
jpeg1
Trouble shooter
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@praxis wrote:

I would appreciate if one of the site mods would look into this as I do NOT want to get my next bill and find a charge for a V6 box not being returned.

That is quite likely to happen if you haven't received confirmation of the cancellation.

Ring 150 again and select option 4 - Thinking on leaving us.  The VM staff on here will probably tell you to do that anyway.

0 Kudos
praxis
Rising star
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@jpeg1 wrote:

@praxis wrote:

That is quite likely to happen if you haven't received confirmation of the cancellation.

Ring 150 again and select option 4 - Thinking on leaving us.  The VM staff on here will probably tell you to do that anyway.

As I stated in the previous post when I called to cancel the Tv part of my package I asked then. I then called retentions almost two weeks after Tv had shut down I finally filled in an online form and eventually managed to get the return package. I packed box and all fixtures that day. The guy i spoke to yesterday was on the other side of the World which I find ironic as there is a VM call centre about 7 miles from my house.If they do put a charge on they better fix it the day they issue my bill or they can take there BB & Phone and shove it. If I had not made the effort to get the returns pack I could see there point but two phone calls and an online form filled in and with the assurance of TWO call centre members of staff that I WOULD not be charged as the return pack not turning up was there fault and not mine. They are swift enough at dipping my bank account every month for there money they better be just as swift at resolving this.

0 Kudos