Menu
Nigel991
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Problems with On Demand films - unwatchable

I am having continuous problems with my On Demand viewing. I receive the message Not Found, This On Demand show is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. I do that and hot the same problem so currently cannot watch films etc. 

I phoned 150 and it went through the process to reboot the system but it has made no difference. I tried to Chat to someone online over the last couple of days through the Virgin website but it continuously says  Sorry, the team are currently unavailable, please try again later.

I pay a lot of money for this service so it is really frustrating that I cannot use it.

0 Kudos
Nigel991
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problems with On Demand films - unwatchable

The minute I posted this, the online chat popped up as available which is sods law but I am currently talking to an agent who is investigating the issue.

0 Kudos
Nigel991
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problems with On Demand films - unwatchable

Unfortunately the online did not resolve this issue. Unbelievably, even though I explained that this has been happening pretty much every time I try and use on demand over a number of months, I was told that it was a problem with the broadcasters, not virgin. I just don't believe that. If it happened once or twice then maybe but not every time.

i start watching a film on on demand and at some point it starts buffering then comes up with the V217 error stating Not Found, this on demand show is unavailable. I come out and go back in, fast forward then carry on but it will then come up again with same error or the602 error with the same unavailable message.

This makes watching on demand films impossible. I have only got round to reporting it but it has been happening for months so unless the is always a broadcaster error every time I try and watch a film, it is something else. Does my v box need replacing, are there any other tests that I can run?

Please help.

0 Kudos