Menu
Yago
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Problems in the Area 20 with TV

Hello guys.

I would imagine that people in the area 20 have been experiencing same as me, for the last 2 or 3 weeks around dinner time TV has been going down with no service. It is true that doesn't last long, and resolves in between 30 mins to one hour or so. But it happens to be the only time me and my partner have some time to watch some TV since we are working the rest of the day. So this is becoming a real pain since this is happening more often than it could be reasonable. 

Virgin media, fix that or refund fee for the month!

0 Kudos
praxis
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problems in the Area 20 with TV

@Yago wrote:

Hello guys.

I would imagine that people in the area 20 have been experiencing same as me, for the last 2 or 3 weeks around dinner time TV has been going down with no service. It is true that doesn't last long, and resolves in between 30 mins to one hour or so. But it happens to be the only time me and my partner have some time to watch some TV since we are working the rest of the day. So this is becoming a real pain since this is happening more often than it could be reasonable. 

Virgin media, fix that or refund fee for the month!

First things first have you called and reported this issue ? If not first thing you need to do is let them know there is a problem call 150 from you VM landline and choose Tv faults explain the problem and ask them to give you an answer as to why this is happening so often.

0 Kudos